Part 1 Part 2 The Ash Trail Beside his Khuzait uncle, Altu Beg, Robert Stark led the vanguard north under Bortu Khan's banner. To prove his loyalty, Robert burned his own homeland. His horse archers turned Sturgian border villages to ash. The northern lords had spent years sneering at his foreign blood. Now he gave them a reason to fear it, pushing straight to Tyal. A Sister's Warning Before the horde arrived, Arya Stark rode to The Retreat to save her brother Bran. She begged him to flee to Sibir, but Bran refused to leave his hearth. He told her debts were owed and her sword belonged in the west. He gave her one last order: guard the living. Arya left him in the cold cave and rode away into the fog. The Fall of Tyal Tyal fell in hours. Khuzait warriors breached the walls and cut down the garrison. Robert did not stay to plunder. Before the invasion, he had told Bortu Khan about his uncle Bran's visions. Seeing the greenseer as the enemy's greatest weapon,...
Hi, I’ve been playing Bannerlord on Xbox and PC so far, but always the vanilla version.
What are some must-have mods that I should definitely install?
I’d like the game to stay more or less in the same setting and not suddenly include firearms. But maybe there are some quality-of-life mods or ones that change the economy and so on.
I’m open to suggestions since I have no idea what’s possible. I’ve just heard that mods are supposed to make the game much better.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment