Why I Still Love Bannerlord Despite Its Flaws Hello everyone I've been thinking about this for a while, and I wanted to share it with anyone who enjoys Bannerlord, or wants to enjoy it more. If you're already having fun throughout the entire game, that's great. This post probably isn't aimed at you. But if you've ever felt that Bannerlord has incredible potential yet somehow loses its magic after the early game, maybe this perspective will help. I completely understand the criticism the game receives. Bannerlord could have been so much more. The quests become repetitive, diplomacy lacks depth, and many of its mechanics never evolve as much as they could. The early game is exciting, the mid game starts to slow down and the late game often turns into a grind. I agree with all of that. And yet... I still enjoy every stage of the game. The reason is simple; I don't rely on the game to tell my story. I create one myself. To me, Bannerlord feels less like a tra...
Lets trade some tips at tricks. I'll start off with a couple.
- Make sure you get the perks that let you donate weapons/armor to troops. After battle make sure you loot everything. Afterwards go recruit to replace your casualties, go to your inventory screen, select either weapons or the armor tab, then press the arrow button.
It will automatically donate enough equipment to fully level up all your new troops. Go to party screen, level up troops, then back to inventory. Repeat until you have the desired troop types and tiers. Never send again send poorly armed peasants to their deaths.
- Play as a mercenary at the beginning, prioritizing defending villages and NEVER raid. This gets your tons of relations with the village owners. Release captured enemy lords to make friends on both sides.
Rotate from faction to faction until everyone is your friend. Then you can have your pick of clans when you eventually start your own faction.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment