For the console bros, anyone else still having this issue? 80% of the battles I fight are in the snow, sometimes it even snows in summer in the desert. During the whole year you only get half of summer as 'snowless'. I switched back to vanilla bannerlord (non-war sails) and forgot how green and lush the scenery can be. Cav can actually charge, no more projectile and movement debuffs. This is so frustrating. Let me know if anyone has a work-around, only option for me is playing vanilla bannerlord. submitted by /u/Business_Cake9012 [link] [comments]
I just started using this mod, what are some of the things that I should be aware of? What setting should I change if any? I noticed that characters are marrying and having children WAY more frequently than they do with other mods and in vanilla, and some of them have kids before even getting married, which is kinda wild
What are some of the things that I can do to make the gameplay experience feel more realistic/less bizarre
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment