Part 1 Part 2 The Ash Trail Beside his Khuzait uncle, Altu Beg, Robert Stark led the vanguard north under Bortu Khan's banner. To prove his loyalty, Robert burned his own homeland. His horse archers turned Sturgian border villages to ash. The northern lords had spent years sneering at his foreign blood. Now he gave them a reason to fear it, pushing straight to Tyal. A Sister's Warning Before the horde arrived, Arya Stark rode to The Retreat to save her brother Bran. She begged him to flee to Sibir, but Bran refused to leave his hearth. He told her debts were owed and her sword belonged in the west. He gave her one last order: guard the living. Arya left him in the cold cave and rode away into the fog. The Fall of Tyal Tyal fell in hours. Khuzait warriors breached the walls and cut down the garrison. Robert did not stay to plunder. Before the invasion, he had told Bortu Khan about his uncle Bran's visions. Seeing the greenseer as the enemy's greatest weapon,...
I just started using this mod, what are some of the things that I should be aware of? What setting should I change if any? I noticed that characters are marrying and having children WAY more frequently than they do with other mods and in vanilla, and some of them have kids before even getting married, which is kinda wild
What are some of the things that I can do to make the gameplay experience feel more realistic/less bizarre
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment