I have a nice wife, a nice fief too, a castle on a hill with a magnificent view. I have fertile lands, and villages that thrive, hundreds of troops who somehow stay alive. My coffers are heavy, my warband is fed, my enemies see my banner and occasionally drop dead. I have horses and armor, silver and grain, a hall full of nobles complaining again. By every measure, I’ve won at this game. I’ve conquered, grown wealthy, and built up my name. Yet I stand on my battlements when the campaigning is done, watching the mountains fade with the sun. My wife is beside me. My kingdom is strong. My vaults overflow. But something feels wrong. I’ve everything a lord could possibly acquire… Maybe what’s missing another fief to desire. submitted by /u/t-o-m-u-s-a [link] [comments]
I haven't completed the talk to 10 lords thing yet. I captured Raehga and have her as prisoner. Can I execute her?
I tried visiting her in my dungeon and taking her out into the field. The dialog just makes her say ok or "I'm not supposed to talk to you".
I want to ask her that and then send her to the farm upstate, where all the other nobles play. Will this void the main campaign mission? Or will it switch to another lord i have to talk to to complete the 10?
What are my options?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment