Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I CAN buy Napoleonic Wars on Steam, but it's NOT guaranteed that it will perform well on my very old pc, so I can't risk that 10$ as it is too much to be wasted. (plz don't joke about my financial situation).
So, if any of u doesn't play Napoleonic Wars anymore, I'd REALLY appreciate if u could pass on the key so someone else (me) can make good use of it.
If I use your key and see the game doesn't perform well enough, I can pass it on to someone else in need, if I have your permission.
Plz pm me if u have one that you aren't ever using anymore. Thanks alot.
Been dying to play NW far too long.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment