Skip to main content

Do you cheat?

Ctrl-H included, just curious to see where everyone stands on the matter. I usually do nowadays but I miss the old days of the Warband grind. View Poll submitted by /u/Tokarev490 [link] [comments]

Does anyone else try to beat Native Warband, get frustrated and quit, only to try again months later?

It’s just… there are so many things nonsensical, and frankly terrible about Native Warband, that every time I play it ends up giving me huge headaches.

Like I just want to give up when I see minor lords rolling around with over 150 troops when I can barely muster any. I want to scream at my screen when I see how long it takes to build Siege Towers, I want to go to Taleworlds HQ and ask why the battle ends right after you get knocked unconscious, and why all my troops suffer from depression.

The fact that all lords know when a town is being sieged, and target the player’s fiefs over others.

And then there’s the little things. The silly music in this game about killing people and selling them into slavery. The sadistic cattle mechanics. The bipolar town Guildmasters who are apparently ok with you not killing all the looters only to get pissed when you fail. The fact that you have to keep a checklist to figure out which lords are assholes and not.

And yet I periodically feel compelled to return to this game, because it feels weird to play Bannerlord when I haven’t beaten Warband. Native is terrible, but it is the real game, even Floris is just a mod.

Does anyone else feel the same?



Submitted May 30, 2022 at 12:10AM by BoxedElderGnome https://ift.tt/Ey9Q6jU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...