Skip to main content

Do you cheat?

Ctrl-H included, just curious to see where everyone stands on the matter. I usually do nowadays but I miss the old days of the Warband grind. View Poll submitted by /u/Tokarev490 [link] [comments]

Would it be “safe” for me to rebel?

I am a vassal of Swadia, and have remained loyal, while biding my time for an opportune moment to make my claim for the throne of Calradia. I currently hold Halmar (my current base of operations), Narra, Ichamur, Dhirim (recently obtained), Uhhun Castle, Unuzdaq Castle, and Jameyyed Castle. Towns hold about 400 each with 1/3 being max troops and castles having 200 with 1/4 being max troops.

If I am going to rebel, it will likely be over a dispute for the town of Reyvadin. I’ll then blitz the castles that remain within my territory to patch up holes, and give them to vassals. I’m not entirely sure about what order I should take out the other factions but I definitely think I’ll take out the Khergit because open battles with them are annoying and they’re pushovers in sieges.

This is sorta my first serious playthrough, as I had two previous one where I just wanted to get the feel of things. I’m also running native (ps4).

Once I’ve built up my troops, would it be “safe” for me to rebel? Also I’ve somehow gotten 63 right to rule ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

Do you more experienced players have any advice?



Submitted May 25, 2022 at 02:56AM by existentialdread808 https://ift.tt/6f5ldIT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...