Why I Still Love Bannerlord Despite Its Flaws Hello everyone I've been thinking about this for a while, and I wanted to share it with anyone who enjoys Bannerlord, or wants to enjoy it more. If you're already having fun throughout the entire game, that's great. This post probably isn't aimed at you. But if you've ever felt that Bannerlord has incredible potential yet somehow loses its magic after the early game, maybe this perspective will help. I completely understand the criticism the game receives. Bannerlord could have been so much more. The quests become repetitive, diplomacy lacks depth, and many of its mechanics never evolve as much as they could. The early game is exciting, the mid game starts to slow down and the late game often turns into a grind. I agree with all of that. And yet... I still enjoy every stage of the game. The reason is simple; I don't rely on the game to tell my story. I create one myself. To me, Bannerlord feels less like a tra...
So been playing for less than a week and at the point where I don't have a settlement yet and running around 120ish troops. Still not use to all the commands this game has. Been trying find a way where I can use tanky infranty to hold the enemy lines at bay while I have a load of archers in the back as dps. If you played total warhammer with the high elves, it's very common strategy to use. It's been somewhat successful except at end of a fight against larger armies with 100+ more troops. I'll end up with most if not all my infantry almost or completely dead but most if not all my archers alive. Don't know if there's a strategy I can try that might help with not so much of my infantry being wiped out.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment