the cumans were so badass in KCD i've always wanted to create an army of them. was able to do so with the mylittlewarband mod. perfect for my mercenary run, love seeing them in action. they didn't turn out too OP, i mirrored the khuzait troops' skills but didn't give the elite horse archers glaive weapons, only one-handed. bit of a challenge, which is nice after a while of minmaxxing playthroughs. i haven't yet faced the khuzait in battle yet, but i def struggled against the nords and their heavy armor/shield walls. very fun. using Vaegir Armory, Cumans (WIP) mod on nexus (the working armors at least), Open Source Armory. if anyone is interested in the MyLittleWarband troop xml, let me know and I'll export it submitted by /u/jessento [link] [comments]
I'd like to make my own custom banner in PoP, but the mod uses higher resolution banners than the base game and other mods. Could anyone direct me to a blank template that's the same quality as the banners in this mod? The guide on moddb has the download for the base game banner, but as I stated previously it's much lower resolution. If a higher resolution blank banner is unavailable, could anyone give me advice on how to edit a current banner to make a plain white template so I can start from scratch? I use paint.net and I'll grab photoshop if I have to. Thanks in advance.
Submitted September 17, 2018 at 11:37PM by ProUnicycler https://ift.tt/2MFj3vL
Comments
Post a Comment