For the console bros, anyone else still having this issue? 80% of the battles I fight are in the snow, sometimes it even snows in summer in the desert. During the whole year you only get half of summer as 'snowless'. I switched back to vanilla bannerlord (non-war sails) and forgot how green and lush the scenery can be. Cav can actually charge, no more projectile and movement debuffs. This is so frustrating. Let me know if anyone has a work-around, only option for me is playing vanilla bannerlord. submitted by /u/Business_Cake9012 [link] [comments]
So I’m currently a vassal for Battania, I’m trying my best to become king and overtake Caladog, I’ve tried ‘the hunting incident’ gave up in the end as he would never permanently die. I also tried following him around until he ended up in a town dungeon but even after setting up contact I have no option to prison break? I’m so confused, am I just going to have to wait till he dies of old age? Getting kind of bored waiting around for him! Any help is appreciated thanks!
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment