Alright so this is basically just me venting and wondering if anyone else is as annoyed as I am. I've been crashing every couple hours on PS5 base, digital. Ain't much but damn, it's just Bannerlord. Every time I have, it's because of ships. I tend to buy my own clan parties' ships personally, upgrade them, then transfer them to whichever party leader needs them. I've crashed at every stage during this process in the last few hundred hours that I've been doing it while playing. I crashed while opening the fleet menu in town. I crashed while buying ships and confirming. (I've been doing one stage at a time recently, to try and mitigate the amount of things the game has to process, and it seemed to have helped, until today.) I crashed while transferring ships. I crashed while upgrading ships. Recently I had one of my party leaders pick up some free ships from a fight with some pirates and I crashed while trying to transfer those to myself to sell while giving her the new ships. I think I've crashed more from/during/in warsails than at or in any other point or part of the game. I crashed 3 times today alone. 🙄 Am I alone here, or what?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment