So I was besieged by an army they had 2400 troops I had 1500. Using the ambush to reduce the health of their seige engines and my fire pots thrown on the troops I forced them to retreat after a battle Got the victory screen, it says I get blah blah percent of the loot etc. But there was no loot or prisoner screen. The seige continues, they rebuild & heal, I ambush, they attack, victory screen.... This happened three times, eventually the enemy army lost cohesion and their parties dispersed. I was down to about 200 unwounded troops so I decided not to persue them. My question is what happened to all the prisoners, loot and experience? I won three battles against a superior army! submitted by /u/Nondescript-Shoe [link] [comments]
I have over 2000 hours in the game (not a flex, just an unhealthy appetite) and I was wondering what you guys do.
I found setting up my own kingdom to be a bit of a faff (recruiting lords, etc). And just being a vassal much simpler.
What do you guys do? Permanent Merc? Merc up until Clan Tier 6 and then pick a flipped city to setup your own Kingdom?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment