I'm trying to play through the Warsails tutorial, but I seem to be completely stuck.
After escaping captivity, the quest tells me to meet Gunnar at the harbor in Ostican, but he's nowhere to be found. Talking to the townspeople doesn't help either they don't have any dialogue option to guide me to him.
The only way I was able to speak to Gunnar was by bribing my way into the keep (which cost me almost all of my denars) and talking to him there.
Later, I ran into the same issue in Omor. Gunnar is standing at the harbor this time, but every time I talk to him he just repeats:
"I'm waiting for more news."
There are no other quest NPCs at the harbor Gunnar is literally the only one there.
To make things worse, after trying to reload earlier saves, my entire game broke with the error:
"File read failed. Please try to verify your installation."
Verifying files, along with the other fixes I found online, didn't help. I ultimately had to completely reinstall the game.
So my question is: Is the Warsails tutorial currently broken on the latest version, or is there something I'm missing?
Mods installed:
- BetterTime
- AI Influence
- EpicSieges
- ImmersiveBattlefields
- RaiseBanner / BannerFix
- Xorberax Legacy
- BattleSizeResized
- PlayerSettlement
- ClanArmies
- PartyAndClanExtender
- FamilyTree
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment