I have ran two seperate module unblocking mods to fix this, along with me manually checking if they were unlocked. I didn't even have the option to uncheck them on the security option so idk if im doing something wrong. submitted by /u/Noose_Seller [link] [comments]
Me when my child finally comes of age (I’ve been at war for his entire childhood and only wrote letters as to what he should study)
| In all seriousness I just thought about this. Like other than staying at the same settlement as your spouse (which he prolly governs) or have her in your party, it’s never like you are actually AT a settlement for any long period of time. Like in GOT, the war came and went. And then afterwords they returned home and raised a family. But sorry little Jimmy. War is all I’ve ever seen since I was your age. Now go command a new party for me and expect an invite to an army I shall command in a month or so. Or go be a governer at this settlement. It just seems funny how much you are NEVER in your children’s lives. Like they probably have seen you maybe a few times for a few days their entire childhood. [link] [comments] |
Comments
Post a Comment