I left because it got to a point where more than 1/3 of Aserai strength was just me. Unqid was such a based sultan though.
| After yrs of service and defending frontier lands. Aserai nobles grew lazy in their campaigns. Relying only upon the Al Muhajir “the immigrant” to turn the tides, and take home the tributes. As Al Muhajir’s villages burned and Poro starved. They demanded more towns, more sieges from the immigrant general. Knowing that the frontier villages were promised protection by the Emir, with no end insight of the two yr long campaign inside southern empire territory, with wave after wave of guerrilla hit and run from the imperials cutting off the army of supplies. Al Muhajir propose a tribute less peace. But the foolish Aserais blinded by the continuous seige victories, ignoring their depleted frontier villages and garrison. Humiliated the noble frontier general in the kingdom vote. With consultation from his nephews and older brother, Al Muhajir finally chosen to break his oath to the Aserai. As his oath were to the protection of the people. He vouch to create a new emirate at his frontier lands. With policies that will incite people’s loyalty and support. Bring stability and security to lands that have been raided. (One of my village had 20 hearth) Thus a new chapter began. As the banu Makhzumi broke away. Aserai vassals were furious. Yet humbled. As they see more than 1/3 of their strength were instantly lost. Realizing it was this “immigrant” who stood between the horde of raiding imperials. They pleaded peace with the new emirate. In exchange for remaining as a buffer against the imperials of the north. Anyway. lol. Just wanted to narrate and justify my betrayal. Tbh. I just needed peace to train up my sons, nephews, daughters and nieces. And Poro almost rebelled. They kept raiding those three villages to the point I had no militia. Half my garrison were wounded from starvation. And the hearth from those villages were at 2 digit. God I hate the imperials. Worse than the Nords. As I was training my daughters to be elite Jav cav. Farming looters and bandits. I saw a 4,000 battanian army march down to take a forgotten Aserai frontier fortress. lol. That’s tough. Not my problem anymore. Poor Unqid. He was such great sultan. He gave me 5 towns and 2 castles. All right next to each other. And he was a sane strategist. He proposed peace so many times. He knows what’s up. We still friends. I found him after, asked him to let his niece marry my nephew for free. He said no problem. What a guy. He probably wished me success with my new state. As for rest of the Aserai. They useless. I ain’t reciting vassals this playthrough. Finna implement my provincial clan system I will share in the future. I have spent last year and half in game in peace. lol. Battania and northern empire tried declare war on me. I instant paid 700 denar tribute peace. lol. Btw on PS5. No mods. Still a fun amazing game. [link] [comments] |
Comments
Post a Comment