Seriously. I do it with independent parties all the time, and I win battles no problem. In the field, I consistently win even when outnumbered, no problem. But when im seizing a town or castle, sending troops to auto resolve is like sending them directly into a meat grinder. I have to have 4× troops or MORE in order to win, and even then I always suffer very heavy casualties.
Why the fuck is it like this? It makes zero sense. It is genuinely baffling that I have such a big advantage and still lose when sending troops. I even make sure to have high morale and it still doesn't work most of the time. What sucks is that I really don't want to manually be in EVERY single siege, especially if im at war with multiple kingdoms. Its super annoying that if im in an army, auto resolving is useless.
Why isnt it realistic? Like the meter says I have a massive advantage, why the hell am I still losing so much then?!
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment