I started a new campaign for the first time since war sails released and I almost immediately noticed many quests were not generating. No transport merchants, caravan ambush, army of poachers, extortion by deserters, etc. only quests were gang leader. Thats when I noticed these quests weren’t spawning because they require certain persmaters like security < 50 or something (I made this value up) and almost every settlement in the game is sitting at or close to 100 security. It really makes the early game a slog and towns have no chance to rebel because security is too high. I think it’s mostly due to huge garrison sizes, did TW change something with town security or how many troops get donated to garrisons or something ? submitted by /u/Straight-eerie [link] [comments]
The crashes wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take the game nearly 10 minutes from hitting play to loading the save.
So Everytime I go to an area with thugs like the backstreet or waterfront and start a fight the game crashes every time.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment