I just came back to the game after a year hiatus, and I'm thrilled they finally actually added mechanics rather than just doing endless bug and balance patches that somehow break every mod with every patch. I discovered the sneaking tutorial, and then found out that basically every stealth kill or every other stealth kill gives a level of roguery. (5 focus points) now I'm wondering what's the point of alleys anymore. They were never particularly good, but at least there was an argument to be made that they increased roguery. But now that I can just go farm hideout stealth missions, earn way more money, keep my companions in my party, and not gain crime in the process, I'm wondering what purpose alleys serve anymore? (Alley income should be ×10 imo) submitted by /u/forfor [link] [comments]
I've been following the game since the first one. I get that warband greatly increased the fanbase but I wonder how many of you guys have been playing since the unknown at that time original mount and blade? Also do you sometimes feel like replaying it for nostalgia's sake? I certainly do.
Submitted August 20, 2017 at 03:22PM by drunkenrockin_sailor http://ift.tt/2iij52L
Comments
Post a Comment