I just came back to the game after a year hiatus, and I'm thrilled they finally actually added mechanics rather than just doing endless bug and balance patches that somehow break every mod with every patch. I discovered the sneaking tutorial, and then found out that basically every stealth kill or every other stealth kill gives a level of roguery. (5 focus points) now I'm wondering what's the point of alleys anymore. They were never particularly good, but at least there was an argument to be made that they increased roguery. But now that I can just go farm hideout stealth missions, earn way more money, keep my companions in my party, and not gain crime in the process, I'm wondering what purpose alleys serve anymore? (Alley income should be ×10 imo) submitted by /u/forfor [link] [comments]
I never rebelled for real and I would kinda like to take a risk-free approach. I have a 30 level character, I have three cities (Dhirim, Narra, Durquba) and all of them have 310 good men inside, but no castles and one village. With 17 lords I have 100 relations and 90+ with 8 more. Honor: 267, Renown: 794, Right to Rule: 99. My persuasion is 6, I have 100k gold. How proper my army is for starting my own faction?
Lastly, do relations with other factions carry on when I start my own one? Because my faction now is in war with 4 others, should I wait for three of them to make peace with us?
Submitted August 14, 2017 at 02:08PM by Mirakodusd http://ift.tt/2w7fSs9
Comments
Post a Comment