Skip to main content

Fire arrows

Hello, Im playing Bannerlord War Sails, 0 mods right now, true vanilla, If i add fire arrows, will the current save crash? I think it would be nice to see them at night siege submitted by /u/308_Negra_ArroyoLane [link] [comments]

How can I tweak the siege defender/attacker ratio?

I know that the defenders (for some reason) have a number advantage during sieges and that it's an intended feature but it just doesn't make sense to me. Is there a mod or do you know a file I can edit to tweak it myself? For example, if I'm attacking with 1400 against 700 I want the siege to be a 2:1 ratio at whatever battle size I'm playing at.

The vanilla spawns you in with something like 250 vs 350 at 600 battle size. Again, I know that it's intended but it just doesn't make sense to me. I can "easily" fix this by of course tweaking the battle size and just straight on having a 1400vs700 battle but I don't have the most powerful computer and don't like playing with 3 FPS.

The reason it doesn't make sense to me is because the defenders already have an advantage which is the castle and the whole point of sieges is that you need a number advantage to overwhelm it or you lose and you shouldn't have attacked it. It's essentially a computing limitation that forces me to play at suboptimal settings. I don't mind playing with "worse" odds as a defender against the AI either so I just need a setting that tweaks the ratio.

submitted by /u/Lakasakapaka
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...

Detailed Mariner Unit Analysis/Tier List for Campaign

TL;DR Tier List. These are my personal notes and I acknowledge it is just my opinion, just posted to hopefully help others S: Imperial Naute A: Battanian Skipari, Vlandian Nauta, Nord Huscarl, B: Sturgian Reaver, Nord Berserkr, Aserai Bahriyyah, C: Corsair Chief, Nord Skjaldbrestir, Nord Chosen of the Sky-God, Sea Raider Chief D: Various Convoy Guards, Nord Ulfhedinn, F: Nord Youngling Testing is done in actual campaign as well as using custom battles and the Retinue mod to look directly at stats/equipment. General Observations: Shields are required, otherwise you get shredded by ranged attacks. Skills and ship upgrades can boost shield health massively, with some like the Nord Decorated Shield crossing 2,000 hp! I've seen Huscarls with 20+ Javelins in their unbroken shield at the end of a battle. You can assume the high tier shields will not break in battle, meaning a single high damage hit creeping through is the best means of ranged attack rather than quantity. For ra...

Prophecy of Pendor - Early Game Guide

I love PoP and think it's the best thing since Sliced Person, but the early game is bloody brutal, especially if you're used to kicking ass and taking names in M&B vanilla. So I wanted to write an early game guide to share my experience and hopefully help someone else get into the mod without as much agony as I (and many others) experienced. Character Creation - Questions When you start character creation, the game hits you with a bunch of background story questions. My advice is to answer these however you like, building the backstory for your character that interests you and helps get you into the story. However , these questions have serious impacts on the game, most critically whether you can create Knights of the Griffon chapters with just money, and something called the Rumor Interval which sounds irrelevant but is the most important thing ever . For a deep read on the subject see the wiki https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Character_Creation Or for a quick "Just...