I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
There are some great mods that crashes whenever I use tem together… I’m thinking it’s a load order but for heaven’s sake I gave up finding th right order after trying for 6 hours straight. I wish there is a auto mod load order sorting program like there was one for skyrim…
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment