I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
I have had a problem were armies would start a siege wait a second then cancel it after that they would start it again.
The other similar problem is that armies would start a siege build stuff but never actually begin siege battle.
It has became very annoying as no kingdom would siege or expand including my own.
I do have a couple mods they are addonays troop changer (No idea if it is spelt correctly) butterlib, diplomacy, harmony, Mod config menu, UI extenderEX, calradian factions enhanced, custom battle, custom spawns, Improved garrisons, kaoses tweaks, Loot everyone, Loot lord, Open Source Armory,
Swadian armory, Vaegir armory and vlandian knight lances
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment