I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
Started a new campaign the other day after not playing for probably 3+ months and just wanted to be peaceful and have a trade empire. I currently have 3 caravans but only 1 is bringing in about 200 Denars a day, any clue why?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment