I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
I want the old grouping back. It's now stupidified and takes away any creativity when it comes to battles. I used to have my own bodyguard group, long ranged archers, medium ranged archer, and different types of INF and cav in different groups. If anything, there should've been more groups added and have both the systems be available, rather than completely removing the old one that promoted freedom and creativty for this new, stupidified and boring one.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment