I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
I married Siga and I "think" she is moving from Omor where she was to Dunglanys for some reason. In my clan screen it says she's last seen at Dunglanys but she's not there and it says holding. Problem is, I sort of turned game on and off unwillingly because of mod problem crashed my game and she is not appearing at Dunglanys after months in game time. Is there any console command to teleport her into my party or to Dunglanys or something?
Edit: NVM game must have realized that an important NPC's gone or something. She somehow magically spawned at Amitatys where my main character hasn't even been to.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment