I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
Are there benefits to marry Nathanos with some chick? How to keep them at your clan? If I marry him to a clan leadder he leaves right? Will you get nieces and such added to your clan? And your sons and daughters, is there benefit in marrying them to someone?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment