I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
Tournaments are no doubt an easy way to gain denars and renown in the early game. However I feel that having the title of Champion is underwhelming in terms of rewards. It gives only 1 renown per day at the moment. The player usually has to win at least 35 tournaments to achieve the Champion title which is a significant investment into tournaments. I think the reward for holding that title should be more beneficial to the player. 1 renown per day is almost meaningless especially as the player advances to higher clan tiers. I think 3 renown per day would be a better reward for grinding out tournaments to retain the title of Champion. What do you guys think?
Submitted March 19, 2022 at 08:31PM by dailyzenmonkey https://ift.tt/0SHzpKy
Comments
Post a Comment