I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
I've been putting my surgeon in with my front line infantry and she more often than not gets knocked out during battle, does her medicine skill stop applying once she's knocked out?
I'm assuming the surgeon makes party members who would be killed be just wounded instead is that correct? Or does it just effect the wound recovery rate?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment