I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
I don't like asking questions that have been answered 1000 times but I can't find them...
So is there an easy way to get a blank stat companion without cheating? Moreover I'm a complete idiot in terms of computers so moding is really an issue for me.
If there is only the cheating way how do I do it and how do I enable cheats? Never done it before. Again the idiot prove way please. Thanks a lot.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment