I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
So I'm currently running about -15k deficit. I'm the ruler of the southern empire because the queen had an accident and died. I'm constantly sitting at 0 denars but nothing seems to happen. Should I be losing soldiers or something when I cant pay my bills each day? Basically I just run around with a bunch of 2 handed swords and sell them whenever I need to buy something.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment