I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
Any way to remove tributes when making peace? Any specific mods? Constantly at war and making peace always ends with me paying tributes and I think it is a big reason 9/10 vassals are “very poor” despite many of them holding at least one town and a few castles.
I am not sure what to do about this and it’s becoming a problem because vassals are not recruiting more than 20-30 soldiers and it’s making the wars much more difficult.
Any help would be appreciated!
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment