I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
What happens if I were to execute all my prisoners if the clan? It's only a minor clan and I haven't really executed anyone before. If I kill them all does that clan just completely get destroyed to never be seen again? Or does the game just generate new ai to take over the clan.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment