I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
Hey guys, I recently noticed that auto-resolving a siege battle (as the defender) is a lot more rewarding than actually playing it,, you take less casualties and destroy the whole enemy army.
Do you guys like this? I think playing the battle should be more rewarding than auto-resolving it. Just like how it is with normal battles.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment