|
I haven't played since 1.5.5, and even had it set to stay there so I wouldn't have to re-mod Bannerlord if I went back to it. However, I decided to start playing again today and re-mod it anyways. I don't remember the load orders, and there seem to be zero resources online featuring a guideline on the order of mods. Like Resources -> Overhauls -> etc. Any links I find are for 1.5-1.6.5 versions. My game is set at 1.7.0. I tried downloading only mods that worked with 1.7.0 and the respective versions, ignoring 1.7.1 or 1.7.2 files. I have the Bannerlord Mod Launcher, which doesn't seem to have been updated since last I played. When I click 'Sort,' it doesn't even do anything. All it does is move MCM between Sandbox and StoryMode when I put it with Harmony, ButterLib, and UIExtenderEx. I know how to mod, and I did make sure that everything was compatible where information was provided and from experience, but I don't know what to do. I tried winging it, by putting character creation/editing first, followed by the larger mods, followed by smaller mods, concluding with minor mods. Any help would be appreciated! EDIT: [link] [comments] |
So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...
Comments
Post a Comment