Playing vanilla+ (a few lore friendly and QoL mods) and finally started my own kingdom. Currently have one town and just lost two castles. The town is a Player Settlement on the same island as Hvalvik. Both castles were in Sturgian territory that were taken over by the Nords and Battanians. Sturgians only have Omor left. After losing both castles and recognizing the difficulty in holding fiefs on the mainland, I decided to convince a decent number of vassals to defect to my kingdom, all of which had zero fiefs to begin with. Now I’m up to about 8 or 9 clans in my kingdom, all of whom have a considerable number of family members. Now I want to declare war on the Nords again to take Hvalvik and set the foundation for future campaigns on the mainland. Here’s the annoying bit: my relation with the Nordic King (not Halthdar, he recently passed) is too high, so I can’t even call the war to a vote! However, it seems that doesn’t stop the AI from declaring war on me whenever they’d like. Onl...
So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...
Comments
Post a Comment