While the imperial surgeons in Lycaron labor in total silence to pull Empress Ira back from the brink of death after the assassination attempt , the Senate moves to seize her crown. Archon Phadon, long the Empress's most venomous political rival in the capital, believed the throne was ripe for the taking. As the grandson of Emperor Neretzes, he viewed the imperial seat as his birthright, desperate to erase the humiliating disaster at the Battle of Pendraic that had stripped House Neretzes of the crown. He moved into the grand hall with purse-strings open, attempting to buy the palatine guards on the spot. Phadon assumed there was no one left to stop him. Ira's husband, Emperor Jon, and their son and heir, Prince Arenicos, are both trapped fighting a brutal proxy war in the frozen North, their fates completely unknown. He failed to account for Princess Rhamira, Ira’s daughter. Standing third in line to the throne, Princess Rhamira had been dismissed by the patricians as ...
Is it just down to taste? Because I like a lot of the armor and models, especially in mods like pendor. But it just doesn't feel like I'm having fun. Trading isn't as interesting, Combat is ok but somewhat jankier. Its mechanics are similar to bannerlord just slightly worse. I guess what I'm asking is what makes it fun for you?
Submitted March 21, 2022 at 12:48AM by Ball-of-Yarn https://ift.tt/VID8Gox
Comments
Post a Comment