I’m still a new player at Mount & Blade. My friend has the PS+ catalogue so I gave Warband a shot and liked it, I’ll be sure to play it on PC! I’m interested in buying War Sails. From what I’ve seen it looks quite fun, but also apparently has some major issues like messing with the map quite a bit. Worth a shot? submitted by /u/podagros [link] [comments]
So, enemy went to siege my castle (again) and I failed a 13% chance to persuade my faction to make peace. So I decided to savescum a bit, and even after 10 tries I still failed. So I locked in, and spend 40+ minutes of my precious time to check, if I will ever succeed. Out of 111 attempts with 13% chance, I haven't managed to succeed even a single time, which is way outside of supposed 13% success rate. I also have a 100 relation with the king, so it seems it does not affect the result of the vote at all.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment