Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
So, I have not played in what, years? So I was wondering with War Sails and other changes now about the following things:
-
If I want to RP a un-alligned raider castlelord with just a single castle, how many/much of the following do I need to not get instantly crushed?
- Money
- Passive income
- Troops
-
For earlier in-game. Say I want to do single longship raiding shenanigans, do I just go Nord troops like Skjalbestirs and Huskies or is it viable to majority go Sky-Gods with some Infantry (25%)? I really like the idea of Sky-Gods. Any other unit suggestions besides Fians are also welcome.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment