I’m still a new player at Mount & Blade. My friend has the PS+ catalogue so I gave Warband a shot and liked it, I’ll be sure to play it on PC! I’m interested in buying War Sails. From what I’ve seen it looks quite fun, but also apparently has some major issues like messing with the map quite a bit. Worth a shot? submitted by /u/podagros [link] [comments]
Finally decided to pick up War Sails and was excited to start a Nord playthrough. I purged all my old mods and picked up some new ones that were all reported to be working, at least by the comments in the steam workshop. Whether I start a new game in sandbox or campaign, the moment I left click for my character to start moving, the game just freezes. The audio continues but the world freezes and I can’t get the menu to pop up. Is anyone else experiencing this?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment