Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
The mod isn't exactly all that new, however I haven't seen it explode with the popularity it deserves.
It does exactly what the name implies: allows you to set the number and type of troops you want in each group, defined pre battle and semi permanent.
It is amazing
It is all that we players have been asking from TaleWords
It is something I cannot play without anymore, and does exactly what people have been asking of the game and it's not popular and I don't know why and it's great and I'm here telling you people to go get it, because it makes the game a thousand times better
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment