I’m still a new player at Mount & Blade. My friend has the PS+ catalogue so I gave Warband a shot and liked it, I’ll be sure to play it on PC! I’m interested in buying War Sails. From what I’ve seen it looks quite fun, but also apparently has some major issues like messing with the map quite a bit. Worth a shot? submitted by /u/podagros [link] [comments]
I don’t think I’ve ever been more annoyed with a game just screwing me over this much. I put the stupid banner together later into my run because I was having fun just playing the game and when I finally did it the game just states “have fun fighting the world forever”. Was there any way to stop it? Or did it auto complete some task/quest because I already controlled most of the empire territory?
Sorry if I sound a bit whiny, I just wasn’t expecting to be punished for working on a main quest line in a game. I understand why everyone here is fine with executing lords without a second thought.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment