Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
If I edit the troops or add a new unit to the mod (especially in AWOIAF) using Morghs editor. Will it apply to my current playthrough/ saved games.
I am playing through AWOIAF Warband and I am on around day 250 and just started my own Kingdom. Now for the roleplay I want to create my own troop tree using Morghs editor but I am not sure will it apply to the my current playthrough or I have to start new game for these changes to apply. I also want to change the name of Bolton House Guard to my faction name. Would this work or I should to start again? Would appreciate the help.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment