Skip to main content

Do you cheat?

Ctrl-H included, just curious to see where everyone stands on the matter. I usually do nowadays but I miss the old days of the Warband grind. View Poll submitted by /u/Tokarev490 [link] [comments]

This might be one of my most interesting playthroughs by far, factions teaming up without alliance. Can someone explain this?

So I started ANOTHER Battania playthrough lol & I finally branch off to go independent with pravend as my capital. I already had ocs hall & caleus castle so I take drapend castle(from vlandia) to secure my border & proceed to verscand castle which belonged to west empire. (Btw I was at war with West E, Battania & Vlandia) so as I'm besieging, a bunch of Battanian parties are trying to run past like they're being called to an army but are getting stuck & won't pass because my army so enough of them get stuck to where they attack me I defeat them so when I attack the case it's empire & battanian troops waiting for me.... Battanians in green with green shields & battanian clan banners with purple empire troops with empire banners I WAS SO DAMN JEALOUSSS but confused because I dont know what happened I looked at diplomacy & they weren't allianced & I checked clans & no battanian mercenaries working for the west. Ik different factions don't hang out in each other's castles & can't enter when a place is being besieged. The battanians did have a slight hint of purple but not like when empire parties recruit battanians type of purple, they were still 95% green with green shields & battania clan sigils still.

submitted by /u/xZaii_RoCx
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...