One of my favourite parts of big mods to Warband was special location which hidden some secret for exploring and special items. It been in Viking Conquest, Last days of thrid age, song of ice and fire etc. Is there any mod to Bannerlord which give similar location? submitted by /u/Cahir24Kenneth [link] [comments]
I had not played in a year or so and came back to v1.3.15 to find a fair number of changes. I do not have war sails. Most annoying, it has become impossible to find banners. Previously, high-tier banners often dropped as tournament rewards with 10+ renowned fighters. Now, despite having seen a significant tournament sample size, I have not seen a single one.
Noble mounts seem less common as well, but I have seen at least a few.
Is this a known change? If so, where do people get their testudo standards?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment