One of my favourite parts of big mods to Warband was special location which hidden some secret for exploring and special items. It been in Viking Conquest, Last days of thrid age, song of ice and fire etc. Is there any mod to Bannerlord which give similar location? submitted by /u/Cahir24Kenneth [link] [comments]
Idk how I'm supposed to make progress. I have a good army and I can beat pretty much all castles and armies in direct combat, but whenever I try to take castles or cities it only takes about 1-2 days until the enemy Marshall comes marching in with 7 armies to reclaim it. Meanwhile my allies do nothing but standing around in a field and chasing random bandits and armies.
In the time it takes for the enemy to mobilize I can't even get to a few villages to recruit more units for the garrison.
Doesn't help that our kingdom goes to war with at least 2-3 factions 24/7
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment