Hello! I am addicted to lore, and have been digesting the new stuff in War Sails. My problem is I play on Xbox and I haven't gotten the new DLC due to reports of increased crashes. Could someone be amazing and find the Nord name list in the game data and post it here? I've seen people do it when the game came out for other cultures, and I am curious to learn more about the name structure!!!!!!!!! BANNERLORDS HELP ME! submitted by /u/JayGatsby77 [link] [comments]
I really want to mod the crap out of it, but with regular updates it's impossible
I played the game on launch for a while, and now a year later for awhile and tbh it doesn't even seem like much changed? Mind you I love the game I don't mean to sound whiny, I just expected things to be more balanced after a full year.
At least they didn't fix blacksmithing so I can use that to counter the expensive wages that workshops barely even scratch
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment