While the imperial surgeons in Lycaron labor in total silence to pull Empress Ira back from the brink of death after the assassination attempt , the Senate moves to seize her crown. Archon Phadon, long the Empress's most venomous political rival in the capital, believed the throne was ripe for the taking. As the grandson of Emperor Neretzes, he viewed the imperial seat as his birthright, desperate to erase the humiliating disaster at the Battle of Pendraic that had stripped House Neretzes of the crown. He moved into the grand hall with purse-strings open, attempting to buy the palatine guards on the spot. Phadon assumed there was no one left to stop him. Ira's husband, Emperor Jon, and their son and heir, Prince Arenicos, are both trapped fighting a brutal proxy war in the frozen North, their fates completely unknown. He failed to account for Princess Rhamira, Ira’s daughter. Standing third in line to the throne, Princess Rhamira had been dismissed by the patricians as ...
How do you defeat a kingdom? I'm dealing with this right now. Khurzait have nothing left. All nobles are imprisoned by one kingdom or another. I've got 10, Aserai have 3, and south kingdom has the last 2. Other than the babies, everyone has been captured. I want to atleast end the war, but I'm not going end this war if its going to result in me paying tribute. Is there anything I can do about this?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment