I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
So I've had two different playthrough's so far in two different updates that were months apart, and so far I've come to the realization Lek is an absolute madlad. In my first campaign, this man didn't have a concept of siege equipment and opted only for ladders REGARDLESS of the size of the castle or town. He never died or got captured and always managed to sneak away.
In my second and current playthrough, Lek married Rhagaea, and became the head of the clan after she died of "natural cause". This man has survived 35 years and switches up his fighting style between archer and infantry when we are in sieges together. I don't know if this in normal, for most characters, but this is my instances of Lek being odd so far.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment