I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
What happens to items that you have in your city stash?
What happens to the items your character had equipped?
What happens to the rest of their inventory?
What happens to your companion's stuff + troops when they die?
I'm hoping it's all as simple as "it goes to your heir" but looking at other threads, people seem to be guessing and they're all at least a 1.5 years old. Does anyone know for sure as of the current patch?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment