So many reviews I see talk about "game only good with mods" kind of rhetoric. All I can find that seem truly mandatory are diplomacy and dismemberment. RBM looks pretty cool but I feel like it's a similar story to Combat Extended in Rimworld... it's mainly for people that literally can't pallete the vanilla offering. I think Bannerlord's combat is awesome so I don't want that changed. I've seen better garrisons but found it confusing and not necessary (to me). I wanted to check out My Little Warband but idk if the new patch has borked it or not so I'm just not going to try. I don't like GOT, LOTR or any total conversion mods really. After the obvious ones, steams top subscribed doesn't really help me in terms of discovery. Anyone help me find the missing pieces? Because if Diplomacy and Dismemberment are the only two that are mandatory, I feel like the base game is actually pretty good and not "only good with mods" submit...
The settlements i build functions properly apart from one thing. They never get besieged. They have quite a lot of defenders so that might be why, the villages surrounding gets raided. But I’m wondering, is there a thing that these settlements dont get sieged or is it just chance? And what should I do?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment